Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Music Video: Zainichi Funk - Scary Bomb

Some days I wake up feeling uninspired.  Same breakfast.  Same long commute into work.  Same dreary job. 

And then, on a whim, I follow a musical suggestion that arrives to me from out of the blue.  All of a sudden, my heart is beating.  My feet are tapping.  I want to DO something with my day.  Music has a funny way of doing that for people.  In my case, funk music does it better than almost anything else.

And so, in keeping with many of my recent posts, we stay in Japan to bring you Zainichi Funk and their soul moving tune Scary Bomb.  Some viewers will say this is awesome.  Others will probably laugh, and say "What the hell was that?!?"  But whichever attitude you take to this song, I'd bet you dollars to doughnuts that your pulse just went up by at least 10%.  I'll take that any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment