Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Music Video: Mono & Nikitaman - Digge Digge

This year, at Thanksgiving, my step-sister will be bringing her new husband over from Belgium.  As she is familiar with my interest in non-English music, and as her new husband also fancies himself a music aficionado, my step-sister has challenged the both of us to a DJ competition after Thanksgiving dinner.  Needless to say, I accepted that challenge, and look forward to blowing away my new brother-in-law with my non-stop international beats.  My wife, being even more compulsively competitive than I am, has suggested that we also pull out a secret weapon at this competition.  She wants us to learn and then perform Mono & Nikitaman's song Digge Digge live for the assembled family.  How could I say no?  Austrian/Dutch dancehall act Mono & Nikitaman have been setting dance floors on fire across Europe for years now, and we plan to do the same here in the U.S..

No comments:

Post a Comment