Monday, June 6, 2011

Music Video: Mexican Institute of Sound - Yo Digo Baila

Back when I was attending college, and working for the "Special Events" department, it always seemed to me that the school was constantly putting on bands that appealed to an older crowd but that had limited appeal to the actual student body.  Now that I am officially part of the older crowd, invitations to see bands at my old college are looking better and better.  This week, for example, they're hosting Mexico's Mexican Institute of Sound.  This exciting mix of traditional Mexican music, electronica, and dance music, as demonstrated in their track Yo Digo Baila, appeals to me on multiple levels.  I really wish I could go to the show!  In addition to being a great show to see, I probably wouldn't have to share the audience with too many students.

No comments:

Post a Comment