Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Music Video: Housse de Racket - Oh Yeah!

I am slowly being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century.  Sure, I blog, and I have an active profile on Facebook.  But I'd rather pound spikes through my skull than Tweet, and until recently I really didn't look at other people's blogs.  However, there's something of a community of people who blog about music in other parts of the world, and when my own well of musical awareness runs dry, these blogs are a great place to go for inspiration.

Today I found out about a nice little outfit out of Chaville, France called Housse de Racket.  They hit it big within their own borders back in 2008 with their first single Oh Yeah!  As you can hear for yourself, this bit of Euro pop is insidiously catchy.  They recently came out with their second album, "Alesia", back in November.  This outing is much less pop, and much more electronica.  But it too is full of catchy musical hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment